Upcoming Posts

News to Know - Mondays
Dictum Diei - Tuesdays & Fridays
Verseday - Thursdays

Thursday 29 October 2009

Slightly Ominous: Gaius Octavius Obama Caesar?

Slightly ominous. Parallels, o how boring life would be without you...

"Pft, everybody is over-reacting."
Perhaps, but it's also true that we might be under-reacting.
"WHAT? Are you serious?"
Yes, I'm serious. Hey, it's possible.
"Do you ever blog anything except controversial news and opinion articles?"
Yes, yes I do.
"Well?"
Hey, I've been busy. College is a mosquito.
"Sucks your blood, eh?"
Yeah, that and money.
"You could have said vampire."
I suppose.
"So, when you're done being so busy...?"
I'll start blogging more substantial things, I promise. I have tons of ideas--piles of plans. I'd like to do a post on aspects of death, another one on a Xian view of literature, perhaps even one defending "Xian" and "Xmas" as terms ("Keep Christ in Christmas!" What? He's still there. Etymology, anyone?), and perhaps a few posts on my developing aesthetic theory, etc. etc.

So stick aroond (as they say in Scotland). One of these days I'll have a real post up.

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog. I post a bit about mathematics and god myself. Keep up the good work. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. strangerland, thanks! I tried visiting your blog several times; your posts seem really interesting. Unfortunately, my browser kept self-destructing before I could read for more than a few seconds. I'll probably have to try again with a differen browser.
    -Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was having problems in windows looking at and posting in my own blog. Firefox crashed every time. I think it may have been a widget I placed recently in my sidebar which I've since removed. So I'm not sure yet if it's fixed. Possible that it's ASCIIMathml.js script which renders equations causing problems. I need to see how some other computers are responding when I visit.

    ReplyDelete